Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Add A Rich & Authentic Flavor To Your Meals


I love to cook. It’s such a great feeling when you make something and people eat it and enjoy it.


I also love to try new recipes and ingredients. I actually want to start including more recipes and food posts on the blog so of course I was delighted that Bella Sun Luci sent me some of their products to try.

Originally they were just going to send their Bruschetta with Italian Basil but they sent me all of the following to try:

   

Bruschetta with Italian Basil
w/Extra Virgin Olive Oil



Sun Dried Tomato Halves with Extra Olive Oil
w/Italian Herbs



Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce
w/Whole Pine Nuts


Sun Dried Julienne Cut Tomatoes
In Olive Oil & Fines Herbs
  
The Bruschetta was the first one I wanted to try, of course. I always eat it in restaurants but, I’d never tried to make it myself. The best part is they made it easy by including the recipe.

Bella’s Bruschetta

The Bruschetta is absolutely delicious. I really could have used all of the different flavors and made Bruschetta for days because I love it that much and the Bella Sun Luci has such a rich flavor but, I held back until I have the time to at least try different recipes with each.

They include several different tasty recipes on top of the bottles and also on their website so I plan to use the rest of the flavors during the holidays.

The next one I want to try is the Julienne cut tomatoes to make a quick dinner tomorrow since my day is going to be packed with meetings.

This is the recipe I picked from their site to try next:

Sun Dried Tomato Vermicelli

I also saw a recipe for deviled eggs. I’m going to have to try that one too. If it’s as good as the Bruschetta I might have to stock up.


Now that you know how good it tastes, here’s a little bit more about  Bella Sun Luci  Sun Dried Tomatoes:

Bella SunLuci was created in the flavor-rich fields of Italy, where the Mediterranean diet is a wholesome part of everyday life. The Med Mark stamp of approval acknowledges the company's participation in the uniquely nutritious Mediterranean diet, which features healthy fruits, grains and, most of all, vegetables and olive oil. Tomatoes contain lycopene, a proven antioxidant that fights free radicals in the body.




Gluten Free * No Trans Fat * Kosher
8.5 oz jars
$4.99

Stay connected with Bella Sun Luci

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using . Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Don't Forget To Subscribe To Our Awesome Newsletter